Katie's pictures

Katie's pictures
Simplify

Friday, October 26, 2012

Milestones

Today I turned a new milestone, I discovered I truly am no longer in love with my ex.  He called me and I felt nothing, no anger, no love, nothing.  Then after awhile I got online, and could not think of anything to say.   I think I am beginning to find my freedom.  I am not even concerned if he gets mad.  He will have to come and find me to actually hurt me again. I sincerely doubt if he has the guts to do that even.

I can finally get my divorce, I have nothing holding me back anymore.  I will file in November if possible.  I need to check legal services at church.  I will try to find out who I need to speak to Sunday.  I will also file for a temple divorce.  I made a huge mistake ever knowing my ex.  I do not need to continue this charade.

I at first let my family influence my dicision, but then I figured it was up to me.  He can think what ever he feels about the whole thing, it does not matter to me.  I don't love him, don't even care about him or his feelings.  He is a totally selfish and cruel man.

This post is a short one this time.  I cannot let this man influence me anymore.  I cannot let him manipulate me or put me into misery.  I hurt with his violent ways and I need to be strong for me.  I want to control my life.  I want to take care of me.  This will truly be the first time in my life I have ever done so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment