Katie's pictures

Katie's pictures
Simplify

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Freedom...an act of faith.

Its after 1:30 am., I am and I am sitting here on my bed.  I have done something I am so scared about I am not even sure what to feel about it.  As I have said here before, I am separated from my husband.  Well I told him to kiss off tonight.  I had thought I could still be his friend, well, actually I allowed him to black mail me into being his friend.  He has hurt me so many times, and I am praying I will be smart enough this time to just let him go.

He has made promises only to break them.  He had belittled me so much, I ached with shame.  He finally lied one time too many.  He tricked me one last time.  I am appalled at his audacity and his complete disregard for decency.  I am sure he is reeling right now.  I am sure he is plotting his own death (again, and yet again). I am only sorry he could never learn to be kind and considerate of anyone else but himself.

I am sorry to sound like such a bitch, but honestly I have tried to be kind to him.  I have been disappointed so much.  I let him control my life and my living for 5 years.  Five long and painful years, lost. I want my freedom, my mind to be open, my heart to be free.  I need to forget he lives.  I need to escape his grip. I just wish I did not hate his friggen guts so much.

I will divorce him, and throw away the key.  I am so pissed off, I hate, I hurt, I am more than angry.  I may someday forgive him, but not today.  I must keep this resolve to escape.  I am 700 miles from him, but I feel his hands on my throat. Damn him and curse him.

I am sorry he is mentally ill, sorry he makes everything an affront toward himself.  He is the one who hurts, I am the mean one, I am evil, cruel and the cause of his pain....I admit I am in some ways.  But I am not going to let that destroy me any longer.

Father forgive me if he actually does kill himself, but as I said, it does not make a difference now.

Yet, I feel compassion toward him.  I am sorry for his pain, for his anger. He should be in hospital.  He needs so much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment