Katie's pictures

Katie's pictures
Simplify

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fairness

I just want to be free, I need a car.  I can use my daughter's, not that I am ungrateful, but its not the same.  I cannot go where I want, cannot do what I want. I am stuck in a gilded cage.  I am whining, but I have to get this out.  Its not fair.  I left my car with the Ex.  I am not going to give it to him...I don't give a damn if his sister paid for it.  Its in my name. I own it.

I am grateful, for so much..I just want to have my independence.  I want to go to the mall, get groceries, go for a drive...go the church on my own.  Is that too much to ask.  I know its not cheap, insurance, gas, maintainance.   I am just so sick and tired of being stuck.  I want what I want.

Every body else can do what they want, they can come and go.  I hate this. I hate living by someone else's schedule.  I don't want to do that anymore, it's not fair.

Cripes, I cannot go to church.

I wish I could accept this, its so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment