Katie's pictures

Katie's pictures
Simplify

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just in Spite

I think it is time for a bit of bitching and moaning.  I try things out a lot of times to see if I might like them.  I tried twitter, to confusing, Blog spot on a competitor, too dumb.  I also try things on Facebook, no success.  I am the worst at a lot of stuff I try.  So today I am whining to get my frustration out.  I mean I join other stuff, support those who need it.

But, my time and effort is never supported, barely even looked at.  Grrrrrr.  I think I should give up already.  I am doing well on Face book though.  I have a few friends and get a lot of texts.  I feel pretty good about that. I "borrow" a few pictures, ok I kidnap them.

I think I must be too sensitive, a bit pushy and a lot ungrateful.

I wish it were easy, everything worked exactly as I wanted.  But in this life, things are never perfect.  But, surely I could win just one..right?

I guess this is a short blog tonight.  More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment